This tutorial is fairly easy to follow, however, you should have a little bit of previous experience with bead embroidery and should know how to work with Peyote stitch.
Would you like to learn Peyote stitch now? Try my free beading tutorial for bezeling cabochons with Peyote stitch!
The tutorial comes with a 20% coupon code, which you can apply for L2Studio cabochons.
The coupon is valid for single-use, for at least one month after you purchase the patter.
For the bead-embroidered part:
- 26 mm round L2Studio cabochon from Beadingschool.com (my choice: Bronze round cabochon with a rim),
- unfortunately, I don’t have the serpentinite cabochon any more, however, you can replace it with a handmade art quality cabochon of the same shape,
- Miyuki Tila beads,
- rhinestone chains,
- beading foundation (my choice is Ultra Suede),
- backing (my choice is leather, you can also use imitation leather or Ultra Suede),
- Miyuki seed beads,
- Preciosa sew-on rhinestones,
- 1.5 mm bronze ball chain,
- flat square-shaped metal bead,
- leaf-shaped O-T clasp.
For the necklace:
- 4 mm leather cord,
- terminators for the leather cord,
- 4 mm jumprings,
- flower-shaped O-T clasp.
- thin beading needle,
- glue (my choice: E-6000),
- Fireline or other strong and thin beading thread,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Size of the pendant: cca. 4.8 x 4.8 cm / 1.9 x 1.9 inch.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.