- 8 mm Preciosa Nacre cabochon
- Miyuki Half Tila
- 3 mm fire-polished beads
- 3 mm Preciosa bicone beads
- 6 mm Miyuki Slender Bugle
- 2-hole dagger (easy to substitute, it hangs under the earring motif)
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0 – 1-2 colours
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0
- Miyuki Delica 11/0 – 1-2 colors
- clasp, earring hooks
- additional components if you’d like to add something in between the motifs
- thin beading needle
- 0.12 mm / 6LB Fireline
- bead mat
- thread burner or scissors
Size of the ﬁnished piece of beadwork:
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.