Recently, the big company starting with ‘S’ and ending in ‘-ski’ that should not be named anymore announced that they will not produce crystal beads and cabochons for the DIY market.
Guess what? I don’t think that it’s a tragedy!
For years, I am using Preciosa crystals in my beadwork. Loooooots of Preciosa cupchains went through my hands during the past 6+ years and thousands of meters traveled to the Storytelling Beading Community.
- For only 55 euros you’ll receive nearly 300 pieces of crystal beads, cabochons, and pearls of the highest quality.
- If you bought the same crystals&pearls in the same amount one by one, it would cost you around 77 euros instead of 55 for the normal box, and about 112 euros instead of 73 for the Rainbow MAXI box.
- You get a good taste of what Preciosa and the 470-year-old tradition of the Czech crystal valley have to offer.
- This is the 2. generation of our Preciosa crystal&pearl boxes. And while the first was already a pretty good one (with 67% of beaders giving it 10/10, 21% giving it 9/10, and no one going under 7/10 points), we made the 2. generation even better thanks to the valued feedback we got.
- You can be sure that Erika – The Storytelling Jeweller selects for you only what she personally loves to use, but still you receive a surprise to make you feel like it’s Christmas and give you the excitement of discovery!
Different ‘generations’ of boxes might contain a different set of colors. We always focus on the theme (Ocean, Romantic, etc.), but the exact contains vary, depending on availability at the Preciosa warehouse.
Printed + electronic tutorial ‘TULIP TOWER’ – so you can start using your Preciosa crystals right away.
A guide on how to use the different shapes.
The normal boxes contain nearly 300 crystals and pearls:
The MAXI boxes contain more than 400 pieces!!!
During our anonymous survey, we asked the owners of the 1. generation of boxes:
“What would you say to someone who is hesitating
to buy a Preciosa crystal&pearl box?”
Anna Lindell of Tigerguld.se opening her boxes
Zuzi Hake’s beading mat full of Preciosa crystals