PENDANT AND BROOCH IN ONE!
This tutorial is fairly easy to follow. You should be comfortable with the basics of bead embroidery to complete this jewel successfully.
- L2Studio faceted heart-shaped cabochon from light or dark clay (porcelain is smaller!),
- 3 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- 4 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- 3 mm fire-polished beads,
- leather or imitation leather,
- Ultra Suede,
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0.
- thin beading needle,
- Fireline or other strong and thin beading thread,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an email away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.