- I added (2) 11/0 Miyuki Delica with square stitch on top of each other, exactly opposite of the joint. Both beads are added with two stitches to make the connections stronger.
- First I added the earring component. Exiting the top Delica I picked up (3) 15/0 Miyuki seed beads, the earring (loop from front to back) and (3) more 15/0 seed beads. I beaded through the Delica I was exiting, in the opposite direction.
- I beaded through (3) seed beads, the loop of the earring, (3) seed beads that I’ve added in the previous step, then I beaded through the Delica in the original direction.
- I like to make the shape created from the seed beads more elegant by beading through them one more time, without beading through the Delica. The earring is now attached! (I will put my drawing of this part to the first comment so you can follow this easier.)
- I beaded to the Delica attached directly to the bezel of the cabochon. I picked up the flower, a 4 mm Preciosa bicone and a 15/0 Miyuki seed bead. I beaded back through the bicone and the flower, while making sure that the flower goes to the front of the earring. I beaded through the Delica in the original direction.
- I retraced the thread path through the flower and the beads holding it.
- Now can secure and trim the thread ends 🙂
👉 TRIUMPH TULIP TUTORIAL, with material list on the page
👉 HOW TO JOIN BEADED MOTIFS AND COMPONENTS article