I invite you for a magical walk through a snowed-in, beautiful landscape.
Pine trees stand tall all around, with the dark green color of the branches visible from under the blanket of snowfall. The ice picks glitter when the moon shines on them from between the clouds.
After walking through the forest, you reach a clearing with a frozen lake. You have been here before, yet it feels so different in the magical atmosphere of the night. The ice holds you safely as you skid to the middle. And once you stand there, you look up to the magical blue sky sprinkled with thousands of stars.
I enclosed the essence of this magical walk into the Eternal Starshine Box and the jewels you can make from it.
Let me show you how ‘Eternal Starshine’ is transferred into beads, sparkly cabochons, and some of the most beautiful metal components you might have seen on your beading journey.
What’s inside your box:
One by one, from the Bead Shop, the material would cost 83.86 euros. The value of the three tutorials altogether would cost 33 euros.
- 36×10 mm Eternal Starshine Filigree charm silver-colored
- 8 mm star glass cabochon Paradise Shine in silver-colored claw
- 12 mm rivoli Emerald MK
- 8×10 mm oval glass cabochon Bermuda Blue LA
- 8×10 mm claw for oval cabochon gold-colored
- 15/0 Miyuki seed beads 55006
- 11/0 Miyuki seed beads 94203
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica 2506
- 3 mm Fire-polished beads Crystal Glittery Silver
- 4 mm Preciosa bicone beads Emerald AB 2X
- 12 mm claw for round cabochon silver-colored
- 13×18 mm Starshine lever-back earring platinum-colored
- 2.8 mm Preciosa sew-on rhinestone Crystal AB in silver-colored setting
- 4.5 mm Preciosa rondell Crystal in silver
- Nemann clasp