This tutorial is fairly easy to follow. You should be able to work with 2-hole beads.
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0,
- Miyuki Half Tila beads,
- Miyuki Tila beads,
- 3 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- 2 mm round pearls,
- 4 mm / ss16 sew-on Preciosa rhinestone,
- 17x7x6 mm glass drop in metal setting,
- earring hooks.
- thin beading needle,
- Fireline or other strong and thin beading thread,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an email away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.