Click here for the kit!
- 27 mm round cabochon (for example in Dark Pacific Opal),
- Preciosa pendant drop,
- Fire-polished beads,
- Round beads,
- Preciosa bicone beads,
- 2.5 x 5 mm Superduo or Twin,
- Miyuki drop,
- 0.12 mm (6 LB) smoke-grey Fireline,
- thread-burner or sharp scissors,
- thin beading needle,
- bead mat,
- metal components according to the piece of jewelry you would like to make.
Size of the ﬁnished piece of beadwork: cca. 6.5 x 4 cm / 2.6 x 1.57 inch.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.