PENDANT AND BROOCH IN ONE!
This tutorial is fairly easy to follow. You should be able to work with Peyote stitch to complete it. If you need a bit of practice, try my free ‘Forget-me-not‘ tutorial or grab a copy of my e-book, the ‘How to make your work last by covering the back of all your Peyote bezels.’
- L2Studio faceted heart-shaped cabochon from light or dark clay (porcelain is smaller!),
- 3 mm round pearls,
- 3 mm bicone beads,
- 2.8 mm / ss 8.5 cupchain – rhinestone chain,
- 8 mm round rivoli (Preciosa, glass or Swarovski),
- 1.5 mm ball chain,
- leather or imitation leather,
- Ultra Suede,
- 23×18 mm filigree,
- 16 mm nr. 6106 Swarovski pendant drop,
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0,
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0.
- thin beading needle,
- Fireline or other strong and thin beading thread,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
YOU’LL NEED TO ADD A PIECE OF THIN CARDBOARD (POSTCARD OR MUESLI BOX) OR LACY’S STIFF-STUFF.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an email away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.