Erika Sandor – The Storytelling Jeweller
26. August 2020 (Wednesday, 18.00-20.00 Amsterdam time)
Time converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
The project will not be finished in class.
Participants: min 5 and max. 12
Important! The class will take place at a minimum of 5 students signing up. The sign up closes 30. June 2020.
Zoom class via internet
The price covers:
– 2-hours long workshop,
– high quality printed instructions,
– one kit for your project (you can choose from three different color combinations),
– a one time 20% discount on material from beadingschool.com which will be shipped together with the workshop kit
The kit contains enough material for 10 motifs (a middle-sized bracelet consists of 7 motifs so from the rest you can make earrings or a pendant by adding earring components and pendant beads).
Material: Swarovski Elements cabochons, beads; Preciosa rose montee rhinestones; Czech glass beads; Claspgarten clasp; Japanese Miyuki seed beads.
The shipping costs are not included in the price of the workshop. You can choose only GLS or TNT for Europe, and FedEx for the USA in order to be able to deliver the packages on time (not registered mail). TNT/FedEx delivers within 2-3 working days to the USA and in 1-2 working days within Europe from the date of picking up the packages from our warehouse. GLS delivers in 5 w.days to the UK, 3-4 w.days across continental Europe. The shipping costs lower with the amount of the order in the cart.
Please prepare #13 beading needles, beading mat, Fireline 0.15 mm (8LB), scissors, task lamp, zappers.
Prerequisite: experience working with 2-hole beads.
English, printed instructions in English
In the case that something comes up and you can’t participate in the workshop:
– you can either transfer your reservation to a friend (please let me know about the change),
– or I will send you the kit and the instructions so you can bead it at home.
Contact me at [email protected]