This tutorial is fairly easy to follow. You should be able to work with 2-hole beads.
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads,
- 3 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- 4 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0,
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0,
- Miyuki Half Tila beads,
- 3 mm Czech fire-polished beads,
- earring component.
- thin beading needle,
- Fireline or other strong and thin beading thread,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an email away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.
Faye Williams (verified owner) –
A super motif that I used to make a pair of statement earrings. Such a great pattern to experiment with colours too.