- Miyuki Half Tila beads,
- 6 mm Miyuki Slender Bugle beads,
- 4 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0, – 1-2 colors,
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0,
- 0.12 mm (6 LB) smoke-grey Fireline,
- thread-burner or sharp scissors,
- thin beading needle,
- bead mat,
- earring hooks.
OPTIONAL FOR THE BOTTOM:
- 6 mm Preciosa faceted round crystal beads,
- 15×8 mm Preciosa pearl drops.
Size of the ﬁnished piece of beadwork:
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.