- 7 mm Preciosa Rose Maxima chatons,
- 3 mm fire-polished beads,
- 2.5×5 mm Miyuki Half-Tila beads,
- True2 2 mm fire-polished beads,
- Miyuki Spacer beads,
- 15/0 Miyuki round seed beads,
- 11/0 Miyuki round seed beads,
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads,
- findings to customise your jewel.
SIZE: Each of the small motifs has 1x1cm. For a bracelet of 14.5cm you need at least 12 small motifs in a row.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an email away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.