- GemDuo beads,
- 4 mm Preciosa bicone beads,
- Miyuki Half Tila beads,
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0 – 1-2 colors,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0,
- 4 mm / ss16 Preciosa sew-on rhinestone,
- 0.12 mm (6 LB) smoke-grey Fireline,
- thread-burner or sharp scissors,
- thin beading needle,
- bead mat,
- four-leaf clover filigree brooch base.
Size of the ﬁnished piece of beadwork:
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.
Ulla Edenmark –
This design worked great for making a set! Clear, logical instructions makes a great result.