For the earring / bracelet motif and the bail you need the same type of beads:
- NAV 4×15 mm navette cabochon
- TRUE2 2 mm True2 fire-polished bead
- FP3 3 mm fire-polished bead
- R15 15/0 Miyuki round seed bead
- R11 11/0 Miyuki round seed bead
- optional: drop pendant
- metal findings: earrings, clasps, depending on the type of your jewel.
- thread-burner or sharp scissors
- thin beading needle
- bead mat
Size of the ﬁnished piece of beadwork:
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.